- 6.2L V8 LT1 Engine
- 455 HP / 460 ft/lbs torque
- 29 MPG Highway
- Cylinder deactivation
- Direct Injection
- Outstanding Exhaust Note!
- 190 MPH!
- All new
- Magnesium seats - GT or Competition Sport
- Color Heads Up Display
- Carbon fiber, suede, and aluminum parts
- Two 8 inch touch displays
- Rear vision camera
- Driver mode selector switch
- 5 driver modes:
Weather, ECO, tour, sport, and track
- Aluminum frame 55% stiffer than C6
- Active handling and suspension
- 17 MPG city / 29 MPG Hwy (est.)
- Electric power steering
- 70-0 braking - 155ft
Welcome to the Chevrolet Stingray Site!
The all new 2014 Chevrolet Stingray Corvette C7 was unveiled to the public for the first time on Sunday, 1/13/2013. The 7th generation Corvette is so completely redesigned, that only two (yes, 2) parts are shared with the outgoing C6 Corvette! FYI - those two parts are the cabin air filter and the roof latch. The car's aerodynamics were perfected in the wind tunnel and through race experience with the Corvette Racing C6R. This car was named the Stingray in honor of past Corvettes.
Some of the highlights of the C7 Corvette Stingray are a choice of either a 7 speed manual transmission with active rev matching or a 6 speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. An incredible sounding exhaust system with 4.5" exhaust pipes. A very impressive and thorough redesign of the interior including: high quality carbon fiber, suede, aluminum, and leather finish, a color Heads Up Display (HUD), a rear vision camera, a choice between all new magnesium framed GT seats or competition sport seats, and a choice of 5 driver modes. The driver mode selector has settings for weather, ECO, tour, sport, and track. Each of these modes adjusts hundreds of settings in the suspension, engine, exhaust, and computer. Plus, remote start will be offered by the factory for the first time on automatic Corvettes!
The aluminum frame is 57% stiffer that the outgoing C6 base car and 60% stiffer than the C6 Z06. The new LT1 engine makes 455 horsepower and 460 lbs/ft of torque, mated to an impressive 7 speed TREMEC manual transmission with active rev matching or a 6 speed automatic transmission. Active rev matching has the computer adjust engine RPM to allow perfect up and downshifting. The estimated base MSRP is $51,995 for the coupe and $56,995 for the convertible.
Performance is expected to impress! 0-60 time of 3.8 seconds, over 1G on the skid pad, 60-0 stopping distance close to that of the C6 Z06, 2 foot smaller turning radius, and improved aerodynamics. Performance can be improved from the factory by ordering the optional Z51 package that has an electronic limited-slip differential (eLSD), dry sump oil system, integral brake, differential and transmission cooling, and a unique aero package for high speed stability. The car is expected to weigh-in at approx. 3350 pounds.
1-13-2013 - Corvette Stingray Unveiled:
Some pictures of the new 2014 Chevrolet Stingray Corvette:
- 2014 Chevrolet Stingray Corvette C7
TAKING ORDERS NOW!!
Purifoy Chevrolet, one of the TOP Corvette dealers in the country, is now taking orders for the new C7 Corvette Stingray! Get yours ordered NOW! Call us today at 800-283-2438
Stingrays are now being shipped to dealers - order yours now!
PURIFOY WILL NOT ADD ANY COST TO THE MSRP ON THE NEW 2014 CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY!!!
convertible is looking marvelous!
Why Choose Purifoy?
- Did you know? Rollie Purifoy helped DESIGN the C7 Corvette?!?!
- In Business for over 53 Years
- Family Owned and Operated
- Same, One-price Sales Philosophy for over 28 Years
- Colorado's #1 New and Used Corvette Sales and Service Center - Always a Great Selection
- Insurance Industry Preferred Body and Paint Shop
- Consistently in the Top Three Highest Rated GM Dealerships for Customer Service in both Sales and Service along the Entire Front Range
- Easy to Find and Get to - only 30 Minutes North of Denver on Hwy 85 in Fort Lupton
- We Carry a Great Selection of Front Line Ready GM Certified Used Cars and Trucks
- First and Oldest Member of Tom Martino's Troubleshooter Network and Referral List
- The Owner Truly Cares - Plain and Simple. No Magic, no Hype!
601 Denver Ave.
Fort Lupton, CO 80621
TOLL FREE: 800-283-2438